[Openpts-users] pb installation openpts

Back to archive index

chloé Fouquet fouqu****@gmail*****
Tue Jul 13 18:12:57 JST 2010

Hi,
I try to install openpts on a Jaunty Ubuntu with a kernel 2.6.32. I have
followed the instructions on the website :
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/openpts/wiki/HowToBuildForUbuntuJaunty

The installation of Openpts tools package seems to work but with the command
: iml -p 4    I get nothing...

After I have tried to install Openpts core package but with the command
: make dpkg-buildpackage
I get the error : dpkg-buildpackage: warning: Failed to sign .changes file

And when I try to install the package :  dpkg -i
../openpts-core-gcj_0.1.3-git20090405_i386.deb
I get the error : Package libopenpts-java is not installed
And I'm stuck.

Thanks for looking,

Chloe